On Tuesday the 27th of February, we will see the culmination of a few weeks of behind the scenes work, with some live changes getting done because there is no other way to make these changes.
What will happen?
- The inn rooms in Seandar and Falme have been temporarily flagged no-mob and peace, so people have a place to find refuge if mobs go haywire, without them becoming easy targets for others.
- All clanned Seanchan rank 0 and over will be placed in a room where they can change to the human race. This is done by selecting a human homeland, such as the Borderlands, Two Rivers and so on. This is automated, much in the way that the channeler hps thing was. Here is a link for you if you don't know which homeland to choose: http://wotmud.wikia.com/wiki/Homeland
- All Seanchan mobs will be changed live.
- A reboot will be done to change all Seanchan mobs to their new varieties in one fell swoop.
- And then brace for impact of potential civil war and mayhem from mobs.
- Once we are on the other side of the reboot, the joint Seanchan forum will be made accessible to Seanchan clanned, only. Then I will post some relevant new commands.
There will be a solid imm presence to help out stuck players, rescue players from mobs gone wild and so on. And to make fixes if necessary, of course.
Starting now, you may already begin to see smaller changes, but the one-fell-swoop reboot to change mobs will be scheduled some time between 2 and 3 pm, EST.
The Circle of Light has already been changed to allow Seanchan humans access to Seandar.
Humans of a certain level can exit onto Jafar.
Humans of all levels can exit into Falme.
See you on the flipside!