Now we begin the slow process of addressing this. The following will happen:
We aim to make it so every channeler has 280 hitpoints, at maximum, no matter their con stat.
How will we make this happen?
- Channelers created before today and with the homeland Andor, Arafel, Borderlands, Kandor, Saldaea or Shienar may choose to contact Vampa or Elysia for a change to another homeland (than these listed) and free 3 agererolls. This is because these homelands have a maximum dex of 17, which in combination with 280 hitpoints may be less than desirable for some. We will find a work around for those not 200 years of age, so even characters younger than 200 can use this feature. This will be done live ingame, under supervision in much the same manner as Vampa did the homeland changes.
- Dreadlords will be reviewed manually and have their hitpoints set accordingly over the next few days.
- Lightside channelers with 13 con and lower will be unaffected.
- Lightside channelers with 15 con and over will be adjusted automatically by mobol in various places in the game.
- Lightside channelers with 14 con will be manually reviewed by Immortals.
- Those with hitpoints lower than 280 will be unaffected.
- Those with hitpoints higher than 280 will one day find themselves in the Male or Female Channeler Adjustment Room. These rooms are located in a zone that has the "where" command disabled, so as not to reveal the identity of male channelers, except potentially to other male channelers on the off chance that you both are in that room at the same time. You will only be able to leave the Adjustment Room by SAY SET ME PLEASE. The mobol will then set your hitpoints to 280 and release you into the Circle of Light.
While this will not mean that every channeler will have their hitpoints adjusted in one fell swoop, slowly but steadily we will weed out those channelers whose hitpoints are out of whack.
This is a flat out nerf in a lot of cases, intentionally, the goal of which is to make channelers less of a ubiquitous powerhouse in PvP and PvE both.